So this is me, I have wanted to start a blog for so long now, I just lacked the motivation to keep it going. I recently started a new job and it’s given me motivation to organise my whole life and try new things.
I may as well start with a recap of this year. These are some of the highlights…
– I started my new job as a Digital Marketing Assistant at CV-Library
– I saw the Red Hot Chili Peppers at Reading Festival
– I drank Champagne in Harrods with my uni ladies
This year has been great so far, I have worked really hard and been very patient while I waited for the most perfect job opportunity, I honestly couldn’t be more happy at work right now. My home life is slowly becoming more relaxed and organised, I actually have a diary now! Also, I have been smashing it at the gym recently and I can’t wait to keep it up.
One final note: I have a lot of goals right now, here are the top 3…
– Blog blog blog! At least once a month. That is manageable, isn’t it?
– Start Kayla Itsines BBG. Everyone’s results look amazing and I cannot wait to get some abs.
– Get more creative.
Wish me luck with keeping these!!